I can't believe how fast this last month has gone by! It seems like I was just pregnant and now she is already one month old. We are already seeing her grow and change... it's amazing how fast it all happens.
Here is a photo of Alexis I took the day she was one month old. November 28, 2005.

Alex returned back to work today so now I am in the real world on my own during the day. Our first day went well. I showered, did a load of laundry, emptied the dishwasher, and even got both girls down for naps at the same time (even though the overlap was only 30 minutes). I will call it a successful day!
2 comments:
Sounds like you had a great 1st day on your own! I remember how scary that day was for me when everyone left and I was by myself. . . and with 2 you have twice the work! Good job Mom!
I love what you said about your thoughts on if you're old enough and how you look back 5 years ago and you couldn't imagine being a mom of 2! Considering we're still working on growing and maturing ourselves, it's hard to believe that we're responsible for raising little ones. Thank God we have Jesus!
Sounds like you did great! I can't believe how much Alexis and Gabby look alike in those pictures! It will be so fun to see them as they get bigger. I always wanted a sister... they will be great friends :)
Post a Comment