We love it when we get to see our friends who we don't live close to anymore. We're so lucky to have so many good friends that we have been able to keep in touch with over the years. Last weekend we were blessed to have Matt and Teija stop by with their kids on their way home to New Mexico after vacationing in California. Teija and I met our freshman year in college and Alex already knew Matt through his brother Ryan. I guess you could say they all had a little part in Alex and I getting together. If you want the full story you have to ask...there's too much involved to blog about!
All of the kiddos. Gabby, Alexis, Kadyn, and Daelin
Whenever I go home to Seattle I always get to see my oldest and dearest friend, Suzanne. Our mommies met when they were pregnant with us so we have been friends for our entire lives! We are only 9 days apart. Even though we've lived far away for 10 (wow) years now we've managed to stay close and we always have so much to talk about and catch up on when we get together! This picture is taken at her parents house which is the same house they've lived in for as long as I have known them....I love it!
And here is my mom with Suzanne's mom, Robin. My mom is holding Suzanne's nephew, Denman who was born 2 days before Gabby. It's so much fun to have these old friends and their parents who have known me my whole life. I have many fond memories of vacationing with Suz's family when we were little!
0 comments:
Post a Comment