Thursday, December 11, 2008

Birthday Party Fun!

We had a nice party Sunday afternoon with family and a few friends. Though as my father said, it's a day Gabby won't remember, it's a day we will never forget!


Gabby's cake. Everyone else got to eat cupcakes.


Gabby's first look at her cake. And her first swipe at it!


She was a little unsure at first. But once we put a little frosting in her mouth she realized it tasted pretty good.

She even shared some with her big sister!

Waving her hand for "All Done"

The finished product. She pretty much just ate frosting.
Alexis and Will enjoying their cupcakes.
Checking out her new toys. Puzzles from Will and a Ken doll from my Uncle Ken and Aunt Regina!

1 comments:

The Spaids said...

What a cute birthday party!!! I love the cupcakes and big girl cake. And, I really like the new blog layout. I usually read your blog through my reader, so I just saw it. Kisses to the big girls!