This is my friend, Suzanne.She's my oldest friend...not by age, but by the number of years I have known her. Our mommies met while taking our older siblings to pre-school. Suzanne and I were both in our mommies bellies at the time. I came out 9 nine days before she did and we've shared this life as friends ever since. She and her hubby T.J. came out for a visit a few weeks ago. Sadly, none of us took very many pictures and the one with me in it...well, it's my blog and I don't have to post ugly pictures of myself if I don't want to!
Thanks for such a fun weekend, Suz! It was great to be able to spend so much time together again. Even at 28 no one can get me into a giggle fit quite like you!
Friday, March 27, 2009
My Oldest Friend
Posted by The Arreguin's at 8:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey! I feel the same way. When we got home, TJ mentioned that he hadn't seen me laugh that much in a long time. :) Thanks for all the good times and I will email the pics that I took. Wish we lived closer but maybe someday!!!!!
Ok Tara, I am not sure how I got to your blog but I found you through someone elses. I cant believe how big your girls are! Wow! Im so glad to see that all is well.
Post a Comment