Saturday, February 27, 2010

On Two Wheels!

Alexis is officially riding her bike without training wheels! After watching her friend Trey ride without his she finally got enough motivation to try. It took about 4 evenings of trying and she got the hang of it. It took about a week before she was able to start the bike without help. We're still getting the feel for it, but she was able to ride her bike all the way to the park! She's doing awesome and she's so proud of herself. Here are a couple videos so you can see her new skills!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT!!I LOVED GOOD ALEXIS!!
So good she will enjoy now, One day we can go together. I love be in the bicicleta too, is like fly and rapido. the good thing I dont need gasoline only my power in my piernas.
CONGRATULACIONS !!!
I love you Alexis .

Anonymous said...

So fun!! That is great you guys!!