Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Fall in Seattle

In the beginning of October Alexis and I got to sneak away for a week in Seattle while Alex had to stay home and work. It was great to enjoy the real season of Fall and leave some of the heat behind.

Playing with Gramma and the peg board. This is the toy that I actually used when I was little to learn my colors. We used it with Alexis for the same thing. Thanks Mom for saving some of our old toys!

Helping Gramma's friend Lucy make pizza dough.

Snuggling with Grampa after a nap.


We got to play with cousin Olivia a few times this trip. They were out searching for puddles to splash in, but unfortunately it hadn't rained in a few days so they just marched in the dirt.

I couldn't help but take a few photos of my darling outside.



0 comments: