Friday, February 22, 2008

For Suzanne!

My dear friend, Suzanne reminded me that I haven't posted anything new in a while. I keep meaning to do it and then before I know it my day is gone! We've been busy lately with my parents here and traveling to California to visit friends. Alexis came back home with a cold - thanks Trey, and has been very needy to say the least! She hasn't been sleeping well due to a nasty cough which means I'm not sleeping well either. Alexis seems to wake up coughing just as I'm on my way back to bed after a night feeding with Gabby so I say goodbye to my bed and turn right back around for Alexis' room. Gabby seems to be doing ok and hopefully she won't get it. I finally started using my Christmas gift from Alex - 5 sessions with a personal trainer at our community center gym. I know many might say that's an insensitive gift to give your wife after she's had a baby, but it really is what I wanted. Baby weight seems to come off a little slower the 2nd time around so I need a little help getting myself back to where I want to be. It's been nice to have someone give me a routine that I can continue to do on my own. He's kicking my behind with some major leg workouts, though. Every muscle in my legs and bum are sore!

I've got both girls down sleeping at the same time today and I know I should be sleeping too, but I really wanted to get this updated. So here are some new pictures for you to enjoy. This one's for you, Suz! I miss you, friend!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh....thank you for posting to your page and I love the shout out to me. :) This was the second time I checked today and I was so excited to see it updated!!!
Happy Anniversary!!! I hope you guys get some special time in tonight or this weekend. Love U!