We spent the long weekend in California visiting our good friends, the Sather's for Trey's 2nd birthday. We had a blast as always and the kiddos had a great time together. All week Alexis has been saying "I wanna go Trey's house" and I can't blame her. I wanna go Trey's house too. We miss you guys and we'll see you again this summer!!!!!
Alexis got to use her new suitcase that she got for Christmas. She pulled for about a minute in the airport and then handed it off. Mommy packed it a little heavy.
Gabby and Dax. Dax is only two months older than Gabby. His shirt says "Future Mr. Right". We hope so! They both weren't in the best mood for a picture so this is the best one we got.
We can't wait until they are a little older to be able to play together too!
We told Alexis she wasn't allowed to drive in a car with a boy until she's 16, but for Trey we'll make an acception!
0 comments:
Post a Comment