Sunday, January 18, 2009

Visitors From the Cold

Since we live in a state where the sun shines pretty much year round, we tend to attract visitors from cold and snowy states! This year we got to enjoy visits from my family in Montana. Uncle Kenny and Aunt Regina came in November while my parents were here. Ken is my dad's brother and is who my brother and I would have gone to live with had my parents died while we were young. I've always been close with my Aunt and Uncle from Montana and have many fond memories visiting them when I was growing up.

Dad, Mom, Aunt Regina, Uncle Kenny

Gabriela dancing with Uncle Kenny



All of us in our backyard.


My cousin Josh (Ken and Regina's son) and his wife Katie came to visit over New Year's. Josh and I are only 3 months a part in age and we were always best buddies growing up. It's nice to still maintain a relationship as adults. We had a great time while they were here. The guys went to a football game while the girls went shopping and we spent New Year's at an Irish Pub. For some reason none of us snapped many pictures, but I did snag this one of Josh reading with Gabby. He was sitting on the floor and she came out with a book and just plopped right in his lap!
It was so great to spend time with our Montana family again this year and we look forward to 4th of July in their neck of the woods this summer!

0 comments: