Sunday, February 22, 2009

Happy Anniversary

2-22-02 was the day we said "I Do." Our lives have changed quite a bit since that day 7 years ago, but I wouldn't change a thing about it. Especially about the man I decided to say "I Do" to. Alex, here are 7 reasons I am so thankful for you, the man I have been blessed to share these past 7 years with.

1. You know the Lord and I know that in every decision you make you desire to lead our family closer to Him.
2. You can read me better than anybody else. You know at just the right moments when I need a break and I need you to take over. I rarely have to ask.
3. When you say the words "Everything is going to be ok", I believe you.
4. You encourage me to take time to spend with my girl friends or by myself.
5. You work very hard at a job that you love and you are very good at it.
6. You are an amazing father. I love the look of excitement on our daughters faces when you come home. You know them and their schedule so well, I don't worry a bit when I leave them home with you and I don't even have to leave instructions!
7. You make me feel appreciated for the job I do at home.

So lets ignore the curse of the 7 year itch and look forward to 7 more! Happy Anniversary, I love you!

1 comments:

Hailey said...

so sweet! happy anniversary