At 18 months Gabriela's little personality is coming out more and more. She's strong willed and she knows what she wants and when (NOW) she wants it. A few of her favorite things include books...she could read all day long, swings...can't hardly get her off them at the park, and her big sister. She loves to do whatever Alexis is doing and doesn't want to do anything or go anywhere without her. She clings to her when there are other kids around. I can't believe how fast this time has gone, before I know it she'll be 2. I thought it would be fun to do another comparison of the girls at 18 months.
Thursday, June 04, 2009
An 18 Month Update
Here's Gabby
Posted by The Arreguin's at 2:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ok Tara...you have amazingly beautiful children and you are a great writer. Which is why I am writing this comment. After a short survey (Laura, Sarah and me) this is to say we need you to change the color of your font. I couldn't read the yellow, so I actually had my eyes
checked--my eyes are fine. So I asked the girls and they said they have trouble with it too. So, we want to get up to speed with life in the Arreguin family--with darker print :-).
Love, Margie
Which one could be the cutest MBG; who could decide?
They are just darling!!!!!
I must be a gramma
Oh yeah - The Gramma
LOVE ALWAYS
Post a Comment