We experienced a few firsts while we were in Montana.
Alexis thoroughly enjoyed her very first boat ride. She was a little unsure at first, but it helped that cousin Maggie was an experienced boater already.

Gabriela slept through her first boat ride.

Grampa got to wrestle 3 little girls in a very confined space for the first time. I think the only head bonked was his own!

Alexis held her first large worm!

I was keeper of the smores supplies for the first time and I can't say that I enjoyed the responsibility. Everyone was very needy....chocolate here, marshmallow there, graham cracker somewhere else...and it's never fast enough!

Gabby ate her first marshmallow, which came out of her mouth seconds later.

And Alexis ate her first smore. She had about two bites and decided she'd rather eat plain pieces of chocolate. I can't blame her, really. It's what I prefer as well!

0 comments:
Post a Comment