Saturday, November 07, 2009

Halloween Part 1: The School Party

School has brought a whole new world of experiences for all of us this year. Last week I got to help participate in Alexis' first class party. I think I was almost more excited about it than she was. She didn't want to put on her tutu until she saw all of the other kids were really dressed up too! I may be biased, but I think she was the cutest one there!

All of the classes lined up for a parade around the school. Alexis is in between Little Bo Peep and the Skeleton.

Playing musical chairs in the classroom.

And the last ballerina sitting....Alexis! Mommy was secretly proud that she won the game, especially since she really didn't play all that aggressively, she was just fortunate to be right in front of a chair each time the music stopped.

Gabriela got to participate in some of the party too. The fruit-ka-bobs were a bit hit!

Sweet sisters!

Heading home after a fun party!

0 comments: