Monday, July 28, 2008

Off to Sweden!

This blog will be on hold for a little while as I take a trip to Sweden with my mom! We leave tonight and we'll be back on the 9th of August. I've updated a few new posts so check those out below. If you think of my family during the next 10 days or so say a prayer for their health and safety, that the girls will behave for Alex, and that Alex won't lose his mind while I'm gone! I know they will be fine and that they will have a good time, but I also know how difficult some days can be. I'm so thankful for my husband who is an incredible father - that I don't have to worry while I'm gone because I know my daughters are safe with him and that they love spending time with him. I'm also thankful that he is so involved with them that I don't even have to explain their routine before I go because he already knows it!

Thanks, dearling for taking care of our girls while I go off and have fun with my mom! I love you and I will miss you like crazy while I'm gone!

0 comments: