Sunday, October 05, 2008

Do we call this Spring?

In most parts of the country there comes a time somewhere in April or May when it finally gets warm enough for the kids to play outside. They call this Spring. Well, in Arizona this time comes somewhere in October when it gets COOL enough for the kids to play outside. I know technically it's fall, but isn't fall when the indoor activities begin? Not for us. Now it's finally comfortable to sit outside. We spent almost the entire day outside today. It was fabulous! Alex and I did yard work and the girls played for hours! I'm not sure if I'll ever get used to the weather here in the southwest.

Gabby crawling in the grass for the first time a few days ago.


Her first ride-on toy. Also Alexis' first ride-on toy!

Alexis has finally mastered starting, stopping, and turning on her own!


Alexis in her Safari gear from Will's birthday party yesterday.

Alexis chased Alex around the yard while he mowed.

0 comments: