Today marked the beginning of a new phase for our family...school. Or as I think of it, a part of life for Alexis where I can't be there to watch every second. I now have to rely on her re-cap at the end of the day, which as I learned today, may not always be very detailed. She's attending pre-school where Alex teaches so it is such a comfort to know that he is always nearby. She did great today, not even a second look when we walked away. I think it was harder on Gabriela not to have her big sister around all day. We're a little sad that Alexis seems to be growing up in life so fast and becoming more independent, but we are also excited for her as she goes through this new stage. We know she'll do great!
Typical 1st day of school photo shoot in front of the house.
Alex was able to come out of his class for a few minutes to drop Alexis off with me.
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Milestones
Posted by The Arreguin's at 9:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment