We had a great long weekend celebrating Alex's birthday. In our family birthday's last all weekend, not just one day! The Sathers were here to help celebrate and it is always a blast to spend time with them. It's so fun to have all of our kids the same ages! And we just can't get enough of them so we're heading out to their place tomorrow!
All 4 of us in a picture together which doesn't happen very often! And in case you're wondering, that's a necklace that Alexis has in her play jewelry...it's not one I was actually trying to put with my outfit!
Helping mommy make daddy's birthday cake. "I lick the chocolate all gone." is what she said when Alex asked her if she helped make his cake.
In the spirit of NBA finals, Alex got a basketball cake.
Here's Dax and Gabby. He's 2 months older, but his head is really the only thing that makes him bigger!
Sharing a toy, nicely, which didn't last for long!
Alexis and Trey coloring together, nicely, which also didn't last very long!
The big park in our community finally opened and we got to go play! We've been telling Alexis that it's not working right now since it's been almost finished for months and we drive by it almost everyday. There's a section with fountains and Alexis didn't hesitate to jump right in!
1 comments:
Hi Tara! I have really enjoyed your recent posts - and I feel like I've gotten to still stay connected with your family happenings. The girls are so beautiful and getting so big. Looks like your summer adventures are going to be fun. Talk to you soon. We hope to make it over to Phoenix sometime after our month long trip to Washington in August - we'll make sure to come visit!
Love, hailey
Post a Comment